||March 1, 2015
- Version 2.96k fixed some bugs.
Jan 4, 2014
- Version 2.96j added support for Red5 plus
nginx FLASH Media Server. The inbuilt Sniffer used NDIS
interface instead of raw socket, which can capture almost
every IP packet to improve the chance of obtaining the real
links. You can run program as normal user, but starting Sniffer
will probably fire "User Access Control", in this case you
must click "Yes" button. Now 95/98/ME/NT will not be
Nov 15, 2013
- Version 2.96i added support
for Windows 8.1 and Enhanced Protected Mode for IE11. On Windows
8.1 x64 changing option "Monitor" will probably fire "User
Access Control", in this case you must click "Yes" button.
June 10, 2013
- Issued 2.96f. Port of Mac OS X fixed many bugs, degraded
CPU usage. I have been tested for several weeks on 10.8.3,
Firefox, Chrome) monitor",
"URL Sniffer" features can work also like Windows.
April 6, 2013
- Issued 2.96e. This update fixed some bugs.
- Issued first version from Mac OS X, it does not support
MMS, RTSP and eMule protocols.
Feb 9, 2013
- Issued 2.96d. This update fixed some bugs.
- NetTransport for Mac OS is being developing,
MMS and RTSP protocols won't be supported in the 1st version.
Feb 20, 2011
- Issued 2.96b. This update owned the most changes in the
developing history of "NetTransport", but I still named it
"2.96b" instead of "2.97", because there were neight
significant changes, nor new features or modules were added,
and it is beta feature to add support for "Wowza Media
Server". I prefer to "Flash Media Server", the reason is that
in the case of bad network traffic FMS still transfers the
whole media data (only pops "Insufficient Bandwidth Warning")
so that NetTransport can compose nearly perfect MP4 file, but
NetTransport can NOT do this for Wowza because of some data
not being transferred without any prompt.
- There were some changes about "URL-Sniffer" in every
update recently, next release I will still change something
about it, because there are still many video sites
NetTransport can't capture their flash links.
August 30, 2010
- Version 2.95 also fixed a running problem about
July 29, 2010
- Note, we will discontinue UNICODE version, but keep x86,
x64, Classic and 9x version.
May 29, 2010
May 21, 2010
- I will issue x64 installation package at the end of this
month or the beginning of June.
May 16, 2010
- No update issued. I want to regard this News as blog.
- Today I converted some Assembly code about Real
authentication to C code, so it is possible to make 64bits
April 1, 2010
- Issued 2.92 added magnet URI support for BT, which means
BT task does NOT need seed file any more.
Feb 25, 2010
- Issued 2.91, a new VS2005 like User Interface. I used
VC2008 Feature Pack to modify the main user framework,
especially FTPTransport was changed much thoroughly. I fixed
some not very perfect places about Feature Pack, but I am sure
that bugs are still existed in the new UI, if you find, please
let me know, thank you.
Jan 3, 2010
- Happy New Year :-)
- Issued 2.90 added a feature to combine a couple of Flash
or MP4 movies into one file. Also rewrote the passive listener
for BT and eMule to reduce the System Resources usage.
August 16, 2009
- Issued 2.86, improved the transmission performance for
SFTP significantly. FTPTransport perhaps is one of the best
- Improved RTMP protocol according to Adobe official
April 15, 2009
- Issued 2.83, enhanced to parse FLASH link.
March 15, 2009
- If you help us to sell, we promise to pay you at most 40% as the commission.
- Issued 2.81.
July 26, 2008
- The recent 2.6x serial is mainly designed for RTMP. Version 2.63 can record FLASH perfectly.
- Next month my just born boy will be back from his mother's home, I am afraid that I have not enough time to update project in the later, so recently NetTransport was issued slight frequently.
March 23, 2008
- The price will be increased up to $29.95 from April 1 due to USD depreciation continually.
Nov 11, 2007
- Added support for IPv6. But eMule protocol itself does NOT support IPv6; only SOCKS5 proxy supports IPv6; and I also don't know how to implement IPv6 for UPnP. I am proud that NetTransport is ready for the future.
July 6, 2007
- Both eMule and BitTorrent support streaming encryption (obfuscation) protocol, which are your first choice. And early hidden settings now are added into the global Options.
June 20, 2007
- Emergently fixed a fatal bug on Microsoft RTSP that NetTransport incorrectly did the process for ANNOUNCE command. But 2.28 and below version haven't this issue.
- Added support for BitTorrent Message Stream Encryption protocol. You can create a registry key, set the value of "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xi\NetXfer\Torrent\Crypto" to 2 with type REG_DWORD to allow encryption for active connection. Next release will implement the user interface for this settings.
June 6, 2007
- Added support for eMule protocol. NetTransport has the same capability as eMule on search and download. Please use 20 and above threads for every task, and you can use the hidden settings, see : adjust parameter.
Mar 6, 2007
- Issued 2.30, added RealNetworks RTSP cloaked through HTTP, supporting SOCKS, HTTP<CONNECT> proxy, also supporting HTTP<GET>, and is better than RealPlayer 10 on NTLM authentication.
Feb 23, 2007
- Modified and uploaded Website. Because some pages displayed incorrectly under Firefox, Opera, etc.
Dec 3, 2006
- Issued 2.26. Rewrote UPnP to download BT in LAN.
Oct 3, 2006
- Issued 2.23. I modified and enhanced BitTorrent protocol. See: adjust parameter.
- I will have about 2 months marriage vacation, so I will stop developing in this period. Please forgive me for inconvenience.
Aug 27, 2006
- Issued 2.22. I rewrote BitTorrent protocol, added download and upload for both active and passive connections, which improves download efficiency. See: adjust parameter.
Jun 11, 2006
- Issued 2.20.
- Added BitTorrent protocol and its several extension protocols. I didn't use open source to implement, because many open source codes are based on BitTorrent project, which is written by Python, I think its performance can NOT compare with C/C++ (sorry for my words). Please use at least 10 threads to download BT. You take some time to quit Net Transport after downloading BT, though you see the icon in the taskbar's status area disappears, but you still can see "NetTransport.exe" in the "Task Manager", because Net Transport is informing every tracker of stopping event, please be patient. I am NOT satisfied with BT of this version, because its practical result is not pretty, I hope I can improve in the next release. See: adjust
- [FTP] PORT transfer mode can traverse SOCKS proxy protocol. Few FTP clients implemented this feature including some very famous clients. I am glad and proud. :-)
Apr 4, 2006
- Issued 2.11, fixed some small bugs.
Feb 15, 2006
- Issued 2.10, added sniffer to parse HTML to get URL.
Jan 8, 2006
Dec 1, 2005
- Issued 2.01.
- I haven't yet implemented some features in 2.01 due to not enough time, I will restore some features in 1.9x, such as import/export URL, showing traffic in the drop pane, etc.
Oct 29, 2005
- Issued the new release version 2.00.